Søknadsskjemaet finner du i sin helhet her. Utdrag fra dokumentet følger:
» Selected papers will be published as a book which will be released at ISGW 2017
» Top twenty papers will be reviewed for publication in the journal- Technology and Economics of Smart Grids and Sustainable Energy ( http://www.springer.com/40866 ), published by Springer)
» Experts and Researchers on Smart Grid technologies are eligible to submit technical papers.
» Abstract of paper: max 250 words to be submitted with this application latest by 31 October, 2016.
» Papers: Shortlisted paper abstracts will be announced by 15 December, 2016.
» Full Paper: Authors of shortlisted papers will be required to submit the full paper in IEEE paper format by 31 January, 2017 (max: 6 pages / 1200 words).
» Papers deemed purely commercial in nature will not be selected
» Guidelines to submit the paper abstract:
- Application File name should be “paper title_author name” (Main author’s name if there are multiple)
- Application File should be in word format
- Application File should be in the application format given below
- Need Author/authors biodata in 100-200 words
- Attach profile picture of author/authors along with biodata
Please fill out the information and enter the abstract of your paper (<250 words) in the text box provided in the attached file and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 October, 2016.
Del på facebook
Del på linkedIn